Zimbra is the leading provider of open source collaboration software in the world.
Zimbra offers a low cost and customizable platform to securely exchange e-mail, messages, calendar, contacts, files and information about activities from desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
With over 100 million end users, Zimbra Collaboration is an open source messaging and collaboration solution that offers full functionality for e-mail, address book, calendar, file sharing and task creation.
How does it work?
With Zimbra you have an unique environment for managing email, address book, calendar, tasks and file sharing.
To use Zimbra you just need a browser thanks to its advanced Web client, or you can use your favorite email client. Connectors are available for all mail and calendar management clients on the market (Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail & Calendar, etc.).
On the mobile, Zimbra supports iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
And for administrators? Zimbra can be administered command-line for Linux experts, or through a convenient web interface, or in Cloud.
We are an authorized Zimbra Hosting Providers and we can give you all the support you need.
- Based on Linux, it costs up to 50% less than its competitors (Microsoft Exchange).
- A unique advanced Web interface for a seamless user experience across all platforms.
- Advanced search also in the attachments.
- Support for mobile devices (iOS, Android, and Windows) including policy management.
- Full synchronization with Microsoft Outlook (MAPI).
- Message security with S / MIME protocol support for message encryption and Common Access Card (CAC).
- Hierarchical storage management to provide all the space needed for users, when needed. No limits on the space used by mailboxes.
- Integration with Unified Communication systems such as Cisco and Mitel.
- Possibility to expand the functionality and integration with third-party products through the Zimlets.
- Administration with a simple Web interface, or command-line for expert systems experts.
- Ready for virtualization environments (KVM, VMware, vSphere).
- Open Source Technology: OpenLDAP, Jetty, MySQL, NGINX, Postfix and Apache Lucene; executable on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu and other Linux distributions.
- Possibility of on-premise installation, or SaaS and Cloud.